Food Pantries helped throughout the years:
- Alton Catholic Charities, Alton, IL • DONATE
- Palmyra Food Pantry, Palmyra, MO • DONATION ADDRESS
- Canton Council of Churches, Canton, MO • DONATION ADDRESS
- Quanada Food Pantry, Quincy, IL • DONATION INFORMATION
- Madonna House Food Pantry, Quincy, IL
- Douglass Community Services, Hannibal, MO • DONATION ADDRESS
- Ft. Madison Food Pantry, Ft. Madison, IA • DONATION ADDRESS
- Ladies of Charity, Quincy, IL • DONATION ADDRESS
- St. Francis Food Pantry, Quincy, IL • DONATION ADDRESS
- Horizons Social Services, Quincy, IL • DONATE
- Salvation Army, Quincy, IL • DONATION ADDRESS
- Quincy Catholic Charities, Quincy, IL • DONATION ADDRESS
- GPS Ministries, Quincy, IL • DONATION ADDRESS
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY!
“Area Food Pantries Desperately Need Your Help”
Since 2006, Bike for Food Pantries has raised over $664,000 for food pantries in Illinois, Iowa and Missouri. The 2018 Bike for Food Pantries raised $51,000 for food pantries in Quincy, IL; Hannibal, Palmyra, Canton, MO; and Ft. Madison, IA. The 2019 Bike for Food Pantries goal is $60,000.
This year Mark Wiewel his continuing the ‘Bike for Food Pantries” Program independently. His goal is to help these food pantries increase their donations of cash, checks, food, personal hygiene products, school supplies, etc. through is cycling efforts and advertising.
Mark will personally match a portion of the total donations received by each of the 6 Bike for Food Pantries in 2019, that are marked with the word ‘BIKE”, or are attributed to the fund raiser as determined by each food pantry director. Checks should be made payable to the food pantry, include the word “BIKE” and mailed directly to the food pantry. In addition to checks; food pantries will also accept cash, food, personal hygiene products, cleaning supplies and school supplies. Donations are always needed and very much appreciated. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions about Bike for Food Pantries, please call Mark Wiewel at 217-242-5035. Donations made to food pantries are tax deductible.
Scripture reading from the book of James on “Faith and Good Deeds”
“What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don’t show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, and you say, “good-bye and have a good day; stay warm and eat well”—but then you don’t give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do? So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.” James 2:14-17 NLT.
2019 Bike for Food Pantries Contact Information
Quanada Food Pantry, 2707 Maine, Quincy, IL 62301. Contact Megan Duesterhaus, 217-222-0069. email@example.com
Quincy Catholic Charities Food Pantry, 620 Maine, Quincy, IL 62301. Contact Jackie Bruns, 217-222-0958. firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Francis Food Pantry, 1721 College, Quincy, IL 62301. Contact Mary Beth McGee, 217-222-2898. email@example.com
GPS Ministries Food Pantry, 412 North 24th, Quincy, IL 62301. Contact PJ Seals, 217-440-0409. firstname.lastname@example.org
Canton Christian Church Food Pantry, 512 College, Canton, MO 63435. Contact Maxine Hark, 573-288-3018. email@example.com
Douglas Community Center, 711 Grand, Hannibal, MO 63401. Contact Peggy Walley, 573-221-3892. firstname.lastname@example.org